Salvatore Martusciello Penisola Sorrentina Rosso Frizzante Gragnano Otto Uve 2022

Salvatore Martusciello Penisola Sorrentina Rosso Frizzante Gragnano Otto Uve 2022

Salvatore Martusciello Penisola Sorrentina Rosso Frizzante Gragnano Otto Uve 2022

Regular price $24.00
/
This charming and frankly weird red comes from vineyards above the city of Sorrento, adjacent to the Amalfi coast. Deep black fruits, flowers, and spices that remind us of a very good dry Lambrusco. The name OTTOUVE is a tribute to the many native vines that historically contributed and still partially contribute to the production of Gragnano: Piedirosso, Aglianico and Sciascinoso for at least 60%, Suppezza, Castagnara and Olivella for the remaining 40%.

Color
Region
Vintage
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
Tax included.
  • Secure payments
Goodfellow Family Cellars Durant Vineyard Pinot Noir 2022
$49.00
Goodfellow Family Cellars Yamhill Carlton Chardonnay 2021
$33.00
Diego Finocchi Chianti Classico l'Erta di Radda 2021
$24.00
Domaine du Dragon Cotes de Provence Grande Cuvee 2023
$19.00
Altesino Brunello di Montalcino Montosoli 2019
$142.00
Altesino Brunello di Montalcino 2019
$73.00
Recently viewed